I get asked just about every day which products I use and the resources I recommend. That’s why I created this page to help those of you looking to quickly find solutions that you can trust. These products are all things I have tried and use myself.
Please Note: I do get a small commission from some of the products you see here at no extra cost to you. I only link to products I personally use and support and if you do purchase through me you have my sincere and heartfelt thanks!
Hope you enjoy the products are much as I do:
I’ve been a Young Living Essentials Oils Distributor, have used Doterra and have tested out numerous other essential oils manufacturers for both home and professional use. My fave is REVIVE. They produce high quality essential oils at an affordable price. Shipping is always free and they have an outstanding reputation among health and wellness professionals.
My must have oils are: Lavender, Tea Tree, Clove, Peppermint, Lemon, and Orange.
To learn how to use essential oils as an all natural, toxic-free house hold cleaner for air quality, detoxification, and more check out our blog.
There are so any amazing tools on the market and as a licensed massage therapist and muscle recovery specialist I’ve had the unique opportunity to test out most of them. Here are my faves:
- Tiger Tail Portable Foam Roller – Perfect for rolling out your feet and legs
- Tiger Ball 5.0 – My go-to “foam roller”. This little guy conveniently fits into any gym bag or suitcase.
- Tiger Ball 1.7 – Ahhh—mazing for feet and hands.
- Deep Recovery Massage Balls – Necessary to work out those trigger points (happy spots)
- RadRoller Centre Massage Ball – Must have for psoas and abdominal work
- 36″ High Density Foam Roller – If you’re going to get a foam roller buy the longest.
I love yoga but often find it difficult to adjust my personal and professional schedule to make it to a local yoga studio. Myyogaworks offers a wide variety of yoga classes perfect for the beginner and advanced yogi alike. I especially value their Journey Series. Check out their 28 Day challenge, detox or restorative yoga series.